Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Celebrating Thanksgiving






We had 27 people for dinner on Friday. Celebrated a day late as that is what worked for everyone best. It was so fun to be together again. We all shared what we were most thankful for and then we did a gift game. Carrie stayed over and brought Jed her old guitar which he absolutely loves!!
We had a full house overnight and then most left. Paul and Janice stayed until noon on Monday. We had lots of fun. As I was cleaning up the house on Monday, Brock decided to add to the mess. I think he quickly realized he would be in trouble because he took off running leaving tiny footprints behind him. Check out the floor leaving the mess!!! I couldn't resist taking a picture before going to locate the little rascal!!! Happy Thanksgiving to
all!

2 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving!! What a houseful!! WOW!!
I love the little footprints from Brock!!!

M. Miller said...

Hello Ron and Lisa, I was so excited to find your blog and see how much your family has grown. Feel free to catch up with my life on our blog. miller-life.blogspot.com