Tuesday, November 6, 2007







Nothing too exciting has happened lately. We have been enjoying fall weather and hope to keep snow at bay as long as possible although there were flurries in the air yesterday. I am going to post a few pictures from the last couple of months. Brock turned one in Aug and Jera turned 3 in October. Hard to believe how quickly they are changing. Brock began walking in Sept and is now running and into everything. We almost lost him at the library today as he took off full steam while I was getting Jera's coat on. Jed and Jera started swim lessons last week.... Jera isn't too sure about them but Jed is loving it. Jera loves water but isn't too sure about her teacher. We'll see what tonight brings. Ron is definitely in busy season and with the new area is extra busy. I have started running again and am planning on doing the half marathon in Feb in Sedona AZ. Wish me lots of LUCK!!!
We are enjoying our home in Jamestown and are settled in. We'd love to see you and we have room for all to stay. I'll let this be all for now. Bear with me....I'm new at this.

3 comments:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

I'm so glad to hear that things are going well!! Nice to catch up on your family! CONGRATS on the running and LOTS of luck at the marathon!! :o)

ShareandRemember said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindysueandzoo said...

Let me remind you, just in case I haven't told you lately... Your kids are the cutest kids I've seen since my own were little!! Think I've got the grannie bug or something?? I'm really going to enjoy this blog site!! Always good to take a photo BEFORE you tell them, "Naughty, don't do that again!" Ah, the making of such good memories!! Love you all so much!