Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Trip to Arizona






We very much enjoyed the thawing out process on our trip to Arizona. However we are officially frozen again! HAH

We flew out of Minneapolis with my dad on the Feb 1 and arrived back home on the 11th.

We enjoyed my cousin's 5th bday party at the park on the 2cd. We spent Sunday with my grandparents and aunts and uncles and then Monday we took Jed and Jera and hiked up Chau Beaut. They both did very well. Wed we hiked Squaw Peak with Uncle Larry and then after meeting we heade up to Sedona.

Thursday Jed golfed his first 9 holes with daddy while Jera Brock and I swam in the outdoor pool at the condo. Friday we went to the Out of Africa Wildlife park where we saw a tiger splash show, a predator feed, and talking birds. Very neat place to visit if you ever get Sedona way.







1 comment:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! I'm jealous!! I LOVE AZ, especially Sedona!! :o)