Friday, December 7, 2007

Winter Survival Land








We've had a much better week...the kids all have nasty colds but thankfully Jed's new asthma meds are working good so we haven't had any ER visits!! Brock continues to have diarrhea daily...poor guy! He has definatly lost weight but is eating good and drinking good. You'd think with this sub-zero weather we've been having the bugs would die....guess they've learned to live through it out here.

The kids have enjoyed having Alivea here to play with. Gives them something new to fight about... "she's my friend...no!! She's mine!"....anyways. We have been making use of our YMCA membership as it seems to be my sanity lately. Thankgoodness for drop-in daycare. I usually work out for about an hour and then go take a peaceful shower all by myself. Often we leave Brock their while I take the older two to the pool. Ron has been going some evenings to play raquetball with his brother too.
I am still running. This week has been good. I decided to get some over priced winter running clothes so have been enjoying chilly early morning runs in the snow. I sure wish ND knew what salt was... takes forever to get rid of snowy roads without it. Yesterday I ran 7 miles outside and then did 4.5 at the Y last night. Not too many weeks left before the marathon so working extra hard lately.
Hugs to everyone

1 comment:

Jeff & Aleigh said...

So good to read your updates!! I'm glad that things are better there! Keep up the amazing work on your running Lisa!!!