Friday, August 22, 2008

Jeds first day of Kindergarden!!!!! I cant believe it!








This was definately as hard as everyone says....for me that is!!! Jed was just fine.. he put his things in his locker and ran into the class room without so much as a good bye! So the teacher took compassion on me and let me go into the classroom so give him a hug! I was so worked up that I went through a red light on the way home..oops. Ron was close to tears too although he would never admit it. He didn't even notice me going through the red light HAH But Jed had an awesome day and came home with lots of stories and a cute song he had learned. Guess we'll be having nightly entertainment now!!

2 comments:

Lani said...

I'll be the same way. Glad he enjoyed his first day even though Mommy and Daddy didn't. ;)

Burchibunch said...

WOW! That will be me next year. This year its still preschool 2 days a week. How will we get our trips to the mall?? :) Will you be at Hunter this year or are you going to sneak off to marion last minute again?:)