Friday, January 4, 2008

papa's pad





We stayed at papas Saturday and Sunday night. We had plans to be with Mike and Jayne for lunch Sunday but Jed woke up puking again Sunday morning so once again plans were changed. We hung out at dad's for another day. Jed was sick all day Sunday.... poor guy! We were going to just pack up and go home but Pauls told us to attempt to come there to help celebrate his birthday. Monday we awoke to no puking, just snotty noses and coughs. So we made our way to Uncle Pauls. Got there in time to see Richard and Luann for a bit.
So Happy New Years it was... the kids and I were in bed by 10pm... yes I'm getting older I guess! I think that was my earliest News years eve ever! Ron and Paul went over to Stevens for a few hours and saw the New Years in. Tues we headed her home and made it with no problems... I don't think I was ever happier to be home!!

1 comment:

DougnKarena said...

wowsers! sounds like you did have quite the trip...! I'm sure you WERE all very glad to be home!! After all that, I reckon we'll quit talking about next year, until closer to next year! :) :(